Monday 28 April 2008

One of three Momentous days in the near future...

Just a quick exclamation of pride, sadness and happiness (if you can imagine such a tone combining all three emotions!)

I handed my last EVER essay in today!! (well, indefinitely, until I a. come into a large windfall of money, and b. have had a break away from studying.)

Not to bore you in the details of the essay or ramblings in my head, but I feel proud because it was a tricky one to deliver- my brain was on strike, and it is for a guy that is by all means a LEGEND in the department, who is sadly retiring this year and our last lecture will be the last he ever gives at Essex. Hopefully my essay won't let him down, as he has goaded us students into performing well by calling us grammar-phobic, anally retentive twits (well in so many words, many of which I daren't repeat here- after all he does teach 'deviance' in society during the libertine culture; one can hardly expect much more!) Still, anyway, back to my main point...

Last essay!! wooo momentous day. yes, but really this comes with a warning...

Due to lack of essays, this blog will become the new form my essays will take *hahahaha* and it will be for fun with no deadlines!! YAY! see excitement?? and you unfortunate fools will, out of either loyalty and dedication or stupidity will have to read it!! mwhahaha

yeah, so be ready!! :P

(P.S. Thanks Mam for all the essay help- the poor lady had to read it!!)

1 comment:

Old Fogey said...

OK. We're waiting to read your undeadlined posts to come. Now the essay is in. So that's past. Don't think about it any more. Focus on the next thing. One hurdle at a time. Then when you've crossed them all, there's nothing more you can do. Your best is done. You can have those five pints I should have waited another week for.
Regards