Sunday 13 January 2013

Hello 2013...

Well, after a shocking all time low of 4 posts on this blog for the entire of 2012, I am making my usual half-hearted attempt to rejuvenate my blog. This is somewhat inspired by work- who are running a "23 Things" personal development programme to get us "down with the kids"... not that i am old, but believe me I am learnign things... anyone else know what an aggregator was? 

Nope, me neither.
Still not sure I do.
But I gave one called backstit.ch a go... 

Anyhoo, so what is making me blog now? My first post of 2013??

Well, for Christmas, I got the new P!nk/Pink album and OMG I am blown away! It is on repeat in my car at the moment!! It is amazing :)

Then I saw this video on MTV and wowsa- she is an amazing dancer too... this video/dance/song is beautiful. Soul-felt and completely spellbinding. 

Watch it and prepared to be amazed....


No comments: