Tuesday 16 December 2008

MUSE (favourite band of all time!), HYSTERIA!


HERE is one of my all time favourite songs by one of my all time favourite bands! Got me through some tricky times, but Oh God! Can they play their instruments! And Matt Bellamy was self-taught (vocalist, pianist and guitarist!) so woohoo! Go him, and went to school not too far from where my Grandparents now live! They were in the local paper when I was last down there and I was very excited, and so was my Grandad who was surprised to find a band I liked were in actual fact famous and were also from Devonshire!! Like the two couldn't be mutually exclusive!! haha!! Anyways, good song...

I really need to find out how you pop the youtube window in the blog....



***ROCK OUT LIL SOLDIERS!!***

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello, tech support here. hehe - as if. when you're on the youtube page for the video you want to embed, in the box to the right which says the name of the user, then URL the embed. highlight the stuff in the embed box, copy and stick that in as it is in your blog and it should appear when you publish. woo!

Anonymous said...

*oops, meant 'then embed'
EPIC FAILZ :)

The Not-so-Spotless Mind said...

embed? christ I will give it a whirl and let u know how it goes! thanks eternally tech support!! :) as ever! X