Tuesday 17 February 2009

All Sunshine and Candy

Sorry I have been away and remiss in my blogging duties... I would say I have been busy, but the truth is I am suffering from lethargy in all things at the moment. HOWEVER, I have had a spurt of get-up-and-go today after an afternoon nap *yes, I am elderly* and I have really begun nailing my Master's applications, which I have been putting off due to indecisiveness on the topic for my dissertation! I am also enquirying about the Newcastle Studentship :) and will apply for that on the off chance I may get it. I feel quite excited. It means doing something new and exciting, and I have worked ou I can still go back to work where I am now for the holidays!! YAY! All sunshine and candy for me today...

Actually, there was no sunshine today like the weather man promised me and I was working outside, but it didn't rain! Then my copper matey gave me a piece of fudge to tide me over in the unreasonably windy conditions on the hill :D so yay... the day definitely included ALL (un)SUNSHINE AND CANDY elements!

No comments: