Monday 23 November 2009

MUSE- THE RESISTANCE 12/11/09

Ok,ok whilst it is still the same month, I am gonna blog on the best band to grace this planet since T-Rex!! (hmmmm perhaps need to come up with a better band maybe- T-Rex does not rock my world on the same level as Muse!)

I have been sooooooo intending to blog about this for ages!!! I have been literally snowed under with uni work and pressing social engagements! It has been intense, but Muse were immense so woohoo that balances that out (the work front that it!!)!!


This is where our seats were, behind the stage. I was not a happy bunny on seeing these!! However the cloth on the towers droped to reveal Muse inside!! Immense!! I was so close to them and they really walked round the circular stage to make sure that everyone got an great view- they are the ultimate players live!! They are the shiz, the cherry, the nuts, the creme de la creme, the booty, the thang! They were just incredible! The atmosphere was simply electric as cliched as it sounds!!



My uncle was the stage dude/head trucker bloke- he was one of the guys filming for the cube things (see picture 3). The best shot of the evening goes to me and Matt Bellamy giving it large on his knee- fricking amazing moment!

This band genuinely give the best live gig in the world. If you wanna dispute me, get me a ticket for the rival band. They will have to eat the static frizz coming out of the amps if you think they can beat this band! Seriously guys check them out! PS. Concert tickets for Muse going on sale on Ebay (courtesy of yours truly) for Sept 2010 in the next couple of weeks- keep an eye out!!

So in summary: It was the best night's entertainment, live music and just frickin' unbelievably fantastic that I believe it is beyond words!!
Pictures are copyrighted babes X (Sorry, my friend once had her's nicked and they were used in the band's next calender- not that my shots are the best in the world but you never know!!)

No comments: