Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy 2009!

I guess I ought to do something as cliched as to make resolutions. I do tend to stick to them, which is probably why I do not make them!

1) My first resolution of 2009 is to lose weight. Despite my endless talk of "I should go on a diet" etc I never do. I don't really believe in diets. I eat healthily enough, I just need to moderate the portions and exercise more.

2) Second resolution: To pass my driving test. Definitely easier said than done. Ask the 15 year old cyclist for a reference on this point.

3) Do my Masters. :)

4) Learn something new everyday and keep a diary of it.

5) To just be me, not let anyone boos me around or feel inferior... and to stop moaning. I have got a lot going for me at the moment. What more can I want? I am young, I have a job, I have a roof over my head, I have no terminal disease, I have food, I don;t have to walk twenty miles to collect dirty drinking water, have bombs falling on my head, etc etc... I included a lot i this one, because it is more about my outlook on life rather than separate things...

Yeah, so I will let you know how that is progressing!! haha...

No comments: