Tuesday 27 January 2009

This is how I wished I tap danced...



These guys are bloomin' marvellous! This is what we lack in the dancing world at the moment. No offence some of my gay dancing bruvs but we definitely need some defined masculine/feminine style dancing- why should we be able to tell what sexuality you behold from how you dance? And believe me, us girls really can tell from how you dance. It is not necessarily a bad thing... but sometimes, us girls do like to see a bit of 'man' about things. Anywho.... wondering off the track here... We also need to bring dancing from the heavy drudgery that history has entailed upon it. I love history, as you well know probably, but come on! Dance needs to keep evolving otherwise *YAWN* we all get bored! Tap dancing to HipHop music sounds strange to me- it is no Glenn Miller that is for damn sure, but hell! It fits, as well it should I guess.
Bloomin' marvellous :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS AMAZING.
End of capitals. Seriously though, wow.

The Not-so-Spotless Mind said...

yeah i know! there are loads more too on youtube of these guys! and apparently u can hire them! I dont think i wld be able to afford them though, do you? hehe