Tuesday 11 August 2009

Spendaholic


Okay, I think I may have to admit that I am a spendaholic.

Sigh.

I am again facing the prospect of my overdraft. Yes. It was pay day only 11 days ago. Grrrrr. However in that time I have had to pay for car repairs (yes, my car is two months in my possession). On the other hand, I think the inner tubes for my bike, the four books I bought off Amazon and two new CDs were not as necessary. Damn! lol yet I know I will do it again next month!! But next month I will be going down to two days a week *argh* so money troubles really start for real!!

However, books keep me entertained = not going out = not spending money = cheaper in the long run???
*coughVFESTcough* Yeah... that is another hole in the bank... and I almost bought new tap shoes today *why oh why!* I think it was spending time with my fellow spendaholic friend who, despite now working, still has a monthly subsidy from her rents, her car was bought for her and her insurance is being paid for her too...

Anyhow... wails of woe of wads of £$£$£$£$ have thus ended....

No comments: