Wednesday 8 July 2009

I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST TODAY


TODAY AT FIVE MINUTES PAST TWELVE (GIVE OR TAKE) I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST OFFICIALLY :D YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!


Yeah, so as you can see I am pretty chuffed about this. Until an actual photo of my car can be downloaded on to my laptop please see a likeness of Beryl, my automobile for general useage as of today... but she has 'P' plates on and a duck sitting up front! heehee....


Renault Clio, 12years old, red (a far nicer deeper red than the one showed above! More like this colour of text...) and she is lovingly named Beryl... my lil auld ladies' auto :) Gawd I am in love... first drive out by myself tomorrow *squeals* I couldn't quite face up with it today- I was all shakes, squeals and shivers = not driving compatible nature :)


Love, Heart, Hug driving ability!!

2 comments:

Colette said...

Congratulations!!

The Not-so-Spotless Mind said...

haha!! I love the many forms of congratulations :D