Wednesday 24 February 2010

DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE

I've recently discovered Death Cab For Cutie- who have been on the music scene for a good ten years, so contemporaneous with Muse and they have been Grammy nominated so it is not like they were unknown to the world. However I only discovered them through my love of the "Twilight" Soundtracks- I happen to know and like a lot of music already on them so its all good (for example they have Muse on them!!!!) Do not think less of me...


"Meet Me on the Equinox" was the song that first got me into them (on the NewMoon: Twilight soundtrack CD). I happen to like the video below because of its 'New Moon' aspects to it :)



I also like "I will possess your heart" and "Grapevine Fires and "You can better than me" too... when I get paid I shall be downloading some albums/buying some albums. I prefer to have the non-biodegradable, eco-unfriendly and space-taking CD to fill that materialistic physical need of the consumer inside me.

Anyhow, back to the band... I think they are really great... check them out... and I guess thanks Stephanie Meyer for getting me hooked on Death Cab for Cutie!! The review went a bit flat at the end there, but the music more than speaks for itself! Enjoy...

No comments: