Friday 19 February 2010

I LIED!!!

I perhaps may have overexaggerated in my previous post. I have lost three pounds and I am celebrating by opening a bottle of wine to have with my spagetti bolognase (sp?). Yes, this is how we do it my style!! LOL and I wonder why on earth my diets never work?? lol

However on a point of interest on my part- a girl I thought was way healthy and slim and essentially perfect on the fitness regime belongs to weight watchers. She was a bit of a chunky monkey once, but now is a lithe slim line figure. It makes you wonder where I will be when I am 25. Will I finally make the "maintaining the weight" status on a weight watchers lifestyle? WIll I have just got a job managing the museum part of the Wellcome Library? Hmmmm we will see. Either way for her, I am sorry to see her leave today at work and it is such a shame I only really got to know her in December.

I guess that gives me a lesson to not listen to what others at work say about people and give them a second chance. Sometimes people have an off day just like me and somewhere underneath all the preconceptions and assumptions there could be a good friend. Good luck to her I say- I will see her when I am hanging around the library :)

Happy Weekend everyone- Enjoy your Friday night! Me? personally- I am going to enjoy my bottle of wine, my spag bol and watch Jonathan Ross before an early night and work tomorrow :D

No comments: